Available Booking Options
Age Group: 3+
- Dunk tank comes with 3 balls.
- Full sized 500 gallon tank.
- Water is not provided. Renter must have water source and a hose to reach desired location.
- Must be set up on a flat surface.
- Tank takes about 1.5 hours to fill up.
Dunk Tank Safety Rules
- Dunk tank must always have an adult operator on duty when in use.
- When tank is going to be unattended, drain the water.
- Cordon off a "danger zone" in front of, to the sides of, and behind the tank. Keep people out of the zone to avoid getting hit.
- Never place the dunk tank on a platform or stage.
- Keep dunk tank away from electricity.
- Keep water level filled to at least 8" from the top of the tank.
- Only one person should be allowed on the seat or in the tank.
- Keep all non-swimmers, anyone less than 5' tall or over 250 pounds off the tank.
- Anyone with medical conditions which may place limitations on their physical exertion should stay off the dunk tank.
- To keep from slipping, the dunkee should wear rubber sole shoes.
- Before the dunkee climbs onto the seat, they must first make sure the seat is securely locked in place and that the safety latch is engaged.
- The dunkee should use the handles to assist in climbing out of the tank and for getting back onto the seatafter being dunked. However, the dunkee must not hold onto the handles while being dunked.
- The dunkee must move toward the front of the tank when coming up out of the water to avoid hitting their head on the seat.
- Never use hard balls.
- Never stand or kneel on seat.
- When being dunked, the dunkee must keep hands on knees and sit forward on the seat.
- Do not allow anyone to hit the target with their hands.
- Do not operate dunk tank during a storm.
- Do not fill tank with anything but water.
*Delivery available to Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Naples, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, and surrounding areas.